Friday, March 26, 2010

What's happening to me?

Sincerely, I don't know what is happening to me. I have been having various thoughts simultaneously at a time. One moment, I wish to get back into IT, another moment I wish to start something new, yet another moment I wish to join my Dad in his business, and so many other things in the remaining moments.

Life is confused and entangled like a wire maze, it now succumbs me from time to time. If i only think of myself then there is no trouble, but whenever others come into picture then the trouble creeps in, then i start thinking for them.

God show me the path, give me the way, at least light the torch.....I shall walk on that path till my legs ache and my eyes get sore...but please please show me the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views....